AML/CFT Casino IRR (Implementing Rules and Regulations) Module
Language: English narration and transcript
Who should take this module
- Casino operators: land,ship, and internet-based
- Employees of the Covered Persons mentioned above
- Individuals, working professionals, and business owners who are looking to learn the basics of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing concepts in the casino industry
For a complete list of Covered Persons under the AMLA, click here.
What you will learn
- Risk management practices for casinos
- Implementation of MTPP and the suggested contents of the MTPP
- Requirements that casinos should comply with such as customer acceptance policies, monitoring and reporting system, employee training, and sworn certificate for new MTPP
- Customer Identification Process and Customer Due Diligence
- Identification documents required in conducting CDD
- Customer Risk Assessment and Risk-based CDD Standards
- Identification of Beneficial Owners
- Prohibited transactions
- Politically Exposed Persons
- Record keeping
- Enrolment to AMLC’s Reporting System
- Covered and Suspicious Transaction Reporting
Duration: 60 minutes total length
Requirements: There are no prerequisites for this module.
This module includes:
- Interactive e-learning module
- Explainer videos
- Review quizzes and final assessment
- One-year access
- Free content updates within the subscription period
- Certificate of completion
The Casino Implementing Rules and Regulations (CIRR) Module presents AML/CFT information from AMLA (its amendments, and other related laws) specifically applicable to the Casino industry.
This module educates the learners on how to recognize when money laundering is taking place, their role and responsibilities as a covered person, the necessary steps to prevent money laundering from occurring, and their obligations under the law.
The module includes Risk management practices tailored for the casino industry and legal requirements that casinos should comply with. Other topics feature the most relevant AML/CFT concepts such as Implementation of MTPP and the suggested contents of the MTPP, Customer Identification Process and Customer Due Diligence, Identification of Beneficial Owners, Prohibited Transactions, Politically Exposed Persons, Record keeping, Enrolment to AMLC’s Reporting System, and Covered and Suspicious Transaction Reporting.
There are no prerequisites for this module, which can be finished in 1 hour (including learning checks and the final exam).
This module is best taken with AML/CFT Foundation Course.
Subscription gives the learners access to the module for a full year. During the subscription period, learners will have free access to updates to this module.
This module is available with single or group registration options.
- ₱1000.00 per user per yearQuantity
- ₱1,000.00 for one year