AML/CFT Essentials for Real Estate Module
Last updated: 2023.07
Language: English narration and transcript
Who should take this module
- Real Estate Developers
- Real Estate Brokers
- Covered Persons as specified in the Anti-Money Laundering Act and its amendments
- Employees of the Covered Persons mentioned above
- Individuals, working professionals and business owners who are looking to understand AML/CFT policies related to real estate industry
For a complete list of Covered Persons under the AMLA, click here.
What you will learn
- What is Money Laundering?
- Who are the Covered Persons?
- What are the duties and responsibilities of Covered Persons?
- What is Terrorist Financing?
- Why it is important to have anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing training.
- AML/CFT laws and policies
- Money Laundering Activities red flags
- The Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) and its authority
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Prevention Program (MTPP)
- ML/TF offenses, penalties, and sanctions
- ML/TF Schemes in Real Estate transactions
Duration: 60 minutes total length
Requirements: There are no prerequisites for this module.
This module includes:
- Interactive e-learning module
- Explainer videos
- Review quizzes and final assessment
- One-year access
- Free content updates within the subscription period
- Certificate of completion
The AML/CFT Essentials for Real Estate Module presents AML/CFT information from AMLA (its amendments, and other related laws) and AMLC specifically applicable to the Real Estate industry that will enable Covered Persons to protect themselves and their businesses from potential money laundering and terrorist financing crimes.
The module's objective is to provide essential knowledge to Covered Persons regarding the key components of the Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA). Additionally, the module briefly covers certain aspects of the Terrorism Financing Prevention and Suppression Act (TFPSA), the Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA), and the amendments made to AMLA
The module focuses on defining Money Laundering and identifying the duties and responsibilities of Covered Persons according to AMLA. It also covers the concept of Terrorist Financing and emphasizes the importance of continuous AML/CFT training. The module provides an overview of the laws and policies related to AML/CFT and introduces learners to the AMLC as the authority for submitting CTRs/STRs. And finally, the module also tackles the crucial topic of ML/TF offenses and their corresponding penalties and sanctions.
Learners can complete this module in less than an hour, including learning checks and the final exam.
Enrolling in the course grants learners' access to all modules for a full year, along with free content updates throughout the subscription period to reflect amendments to the law and issuances from the AMLC.
This module is available with single or group registration options.
- ₱500.00 per user per yearQuantity
- ₱500.00 for one year