To enroll in the course, purchase the complete Anti-Money Laundering training course HERE.
Recommended System Requirements
- Use a broadband connection (256 Kbit/sec or faster—this will ensure that you can view videos and online presentations) through USB wireless modem, ADSL, T1/T2, fibre optic or cable.
- Dial-up access will be significantly slower, and we do not recommend it for viewing the AML course.On mobile data, faster connections are better. You need 4G/LTE mobile phone connection to run the course smoothly.
- On mobile data, faster connections are better. You need 4G/LTE mobile phone connection to run the course smoothly.
- Google Chrome 32 bit version 50 or later (recommended for optimal compatibility, this has been thoroughly tested on Windows)
- Safari 10 or later (recommended for optimal compatibility, this has been thoroughly tested on Mac)
Note that add-ons and toolbars can affect any browser's performance.
- MS Internet Explorer is not recommended
If you have any difficulty accessing the course, check that you are using one of the supported browsers above before you contact external support.
If you are using MS Internet Explorer 9 and experience problems accessing the course, visit this page, Fix site display for assistance.
- Pop-ups (in both Internet browser and security software)
To view all the resources uploaded on the course, you will probably need to have Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or an equivalent (e.g. Open Office, Viewer) installed.